COMIC CON SEOUL
Comic Con Seoul has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Offensive Verbal Comments
- Harassing Or Non-Consensual Photography Or Recording
- Peeping Bathroom And/Or Dressing room
- Inappropriate Physical Contact and Unwelcome Physical Attention
- Inappropriate Physical Contact
- Physical Assault And/Or Battery
- Sustained Disruption Of Panels, Signings, And Other Events
In relation, but not limited to:
- Sexual Orientation
- Body type
If a person engages in harassing behavior, Comic Con Seoul (CCS) Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate. Cosplay is not consent. Keep your hands to yourself. If you would like to take a picture with or of another CCS Fan, always ask first and respect that person's right to say no. When at CCS, be respectful, be nice, be cool and be kind to each other.
Anyone can report harassment.
If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact CCS Staff, Security Team or a Crew Member. You may also come to CCS's Show Office.
Cosplayers are absolutely welcomed to Comic Con Seoul.
Please do not hesitate to visit Comic Con Seoul in your favourite character's costume, and follow the rules below to make the show safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Comic Con Seoul is ‘Family friendly event’ therefore costumes cannot depict any violation designated by Korean law, and all sorts of costumes that are against public morality are strictly prohibited.
- In any circumstances, all sorts of costumes that can displease the public such as nudity, gore, graphic violence, and other offensive OR unpleasant expression OR act are not allowed.
- Cosplay & costume which promote/use alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco products, firearms/weapons OR any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous OR contains any particular political agenda or message will be strictly prohibited.
- Costumes cannot be obscene, offensive, racist, sexist or endorse any form of hatred or hate group;
- Costume cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about CCS or its products, or other people, products or companies.
- Costume cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which CCS wishes to associate;
- Please refrain from wearing or using any substances that may potentially disturb or displease other participants. Any participants with body paint or make-up must keep certain distance to avoid any sort of contact to prevent leaving stains on other participant’s costume.
- Wings, large props, or large costumes are just fine, but if your costume is too big, you may not fit through the doors. If possible, make wings and other parts that make your costume detachable.
- Be aware that the responsibility is solely on the participant if participant cause damage or harms other visitors and the assets of the venue directly OR indirectly.
Please note that possession of following weapon OR weapon props are strictly prohibited, and if you bring them into the venue, your entry can be denied and the weapon(or weapon props) may be confiscated by organizer and staff.
Any sort of firearm or gun must have an orange tip in its muzzle, otherwise there is zero possibility to bring it in.
- Functional firearms (including replica and all sorts of functional firearms)
- Chemical weapons (including A self-defense spray, mustard spray and pepper spray)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades)
- All sorts of weapon & weapon props that can harm other visitors directly or indirectly